Booking any of our courses constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
1. We do not make any commitment that the content of any Workshop(s)/Course(s) will meet any specific requirements you have and you are required to take reasonable steps to verify that the Workshop(s)/Course(s) will meet your needs.
2. We do not make any commitment to you that you will obtain any particular result from your Workshop(s)/Course(s) or that you will obtain any particular qualification from your Workshop(s)/Course(s), unless otherwise stated by us. We do not give any warranties that you will be in a position to obtain a particular role or remuneration as a result of your taking part in any of our Workshop(s)/Course(s).
3. We are not responsible to you for any data that you lose either as a result of accessing Toolkit(s), Template(s) or Workshop(s)/Course(s) Materials or during the completion of any Workshop(s)/Course(s).
4. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material.
5. The material is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect.
6. We accept no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
7. Intellectual property rights
7.1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the material published in our Workshop(s)/Course(s), Course(s) Material(s), Toolkit(s) and Template(s) and in any other materials provided by us. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
8. In consideration of your
8.1. Workshop(s)/Course(s) fee, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence for you to use the Course(s) Material(s) for the sole purpose of your non-commercial home or work use in connection with your receipt of the Workshop(s)/Course(s).
8.2. Toolkit(s) or Template(s) fee, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence for you to use the Toolkit(s) or Template(s) for your own business only, but you are not permitted to resell the Toolkit(s) and Template(s) or reuse them for any other business, company or person.
8.3. As such, you may make copies of the Toolkit(s), Template(s), Workshop(s) and Course(s) Materials for viewing for your own personal use and you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal study.
8.4. You must not allow access to, or copies of, the Toolkit(s), Template(s), Workshop(s) or Course(s) Materials to any third party or use any part of the Toolkit(s), Template(s), Workshop(s) or Course(s) Materials or any other materials provided by us for commercial purposes without obtaining a written licence to do so from us.
9.1. Bookings for Workshop(s)/Course(s) are non-transferable. You must attend the course or workshop you have booked.
9.2. If you fail to attend the Workshop(s)/Course(s) on which you are booked and have not given prior notice of at least 7 days then the Workshop(s)/Course(s) fee will remain payable in full and no transfer will be allowed.
9.3. If you cannot attend a Workshop(s)/Course(s) and have given us more than 7 days notice a full refund will be given less a 15% administration fee.
10. Cancellation by us
10.1. Where circumstances dictate, we reserve the right to alter published programmes, trainers, fees or venues without prior notice. In the event of a Workshop(s)/Course(s) being cancelled, participants will be notified immediately and a refund of the Workshop(s)/Course(s) fee will be made. No compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred.
10.2. We reserve the right to cancel a course no later than 7 days before the start date if there are insufficient numbers booked on the Workshop(s)/Course(s). A prompt and full refund will be given to everyone who has already booked and paid. No compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred.
11. Events outside our control
11.1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
11.2. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following: any industrial dispute affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fire, flood, disaster, power outage or electrical failure, theft of computers or related equipment, hostile computer act, telecommunications or internet failures, non-availability of third party data centres, acts of terrorism, civil riot or war.
12. Law and jurisdiction
12.1. These terms and conditions and any Contracts for the purchase of Toolkit(s), Template(s), Workshop(s) or Course(s) through our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such terms and conditions or Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within five working days.